Is proud to present the…
2017 AMERICAN SOLAR ECLIPSE CURVED COIN
- The Great American Total Solar Eclipse will take place August 21, 2017.
- The Eclipse will cross the USA from Oregon to South Carolina.
- Every State will experience the Eclipse.
- This will be the first time since 1776 that the path of totality makes landfall exclusively within the area of the lower 48 United States.
- This coin is legally authorized by the Oglala Lakota Sioux Sovereign Nation for collector use. Royalties from coin sales will go to support a Lakota Sioux charity.
- The Eclipse will be approximately 98% visible from the Pine Ridge Reservation.
- Check for local Eclipse information in your area, or go to: http://www.eclipse2017.org/
- The Eclipse is a sacred event in Native American culture, and this is the first time such an occurrence has been honored with a coin.
- The unique curved Eclipse coin is one of only approximately a dozen such coins using this technology issued worldwide.
MAXMUM MINTAGE IS 5,000 PIECES AND IS CURRENTLY EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE AT THE COIN VAULT.